"NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, NEVER GIVE UP."~Winston Churchill

Monday, August 8, 2011

Here's to new beginnings...

So today I began my journey... So many emotions are going through my head right now. I am happy, but also in awe of the fact that I have to opportunity to be at home more. I have worked so much during the past 7 years. I barely took breaks on maternity leaves and I rarely took vacations. I always had work in the back of my mind and now the stress of my past is lifted. I can focus on the important things in life like making my family happy and having a minute to myself. I will still be working, but it won't consume me. It won't put me on edge. It won't take over my world. I look forward to going to sleep, knowing that I can wake up tomorrow and it will be ok.

I am thinking of all I can write about now. I am so excited for this new life...

No comments:

Post a Comment